Churchyard Cross in St Dubricius's Churchyard
We don't have any photos of this monument yet.
County Council (Unitary)
Hereford and South Herefordshire
SJ556556 (355616, 217481)
A standing stone cross, located within the churchyard of St Dubricius's Church. The cross is of stepped form and includes a base of four steps and a socket stone which are dated to 1698 by an inscription on the base, and the shaft, and knop which are of a 19th century date. The cross is Scheduled and Listed Grade II*.