Medieval Holy Well Known As St Ann's Well, 120m South of Holwell Farm
We don't have any photos of this monument yet.
Devon County Council
South Hams District Council
South West Devon
SN665665 (266461, 47369)
The site of a holy well - mentioned in 1242 and possibly the spring referred to in a saxon charter of AD 846. The site appears as marshy depression in the corner of a field near Holwell Farm. Scheduled and listed.