Roman villa at Linley Hall
We don't have any photos of this monument yet.
County Council (Unitary)
SJ346346 (334648, 292691)
Roman settlement or substantial villa covering 12 acres near Linley Hall. Remains include a small part of large house, fragmentary walls, gravel floors, drain, flue-tile channel, stone aqueduct all found since 1856. A mosaic in the church is thought to be from the site. No traces of the site are visible on the ground.