Camp on Langley Hill, one mile (1600m) NW of town
We don't have any photos of this monument yet.
Gloucestershire County Council
Tewkesbury Borough Council
SE008008 (400793, 229027)
The earthwork remains of now disused quarries on Langley Hill which were in operation by 1884. Originally thought to contain the remains of an Iron Age hillfort, there is no evidence to suggest that the summit of Langley Hill has been used for any purpose other than stone extraction.