Chapel at Chapel Farm
We don't have any photos of this monument yet.
County Council (Unitary)
SJ627627 (362701, 230392)
Former parish church at Chapel Farm, now redundant. The church was built during the mid 12th century with 13th century alterations, with some rebuilding during the 16th or 17th centuries and in 1704. A restoration by the Redundant Churches Commission took place during the 1970s. Construction is of sandstone rubble with ashlar dressings and a stone slate roof.